Benefits of The All-Natural Nootropic - Lion’s Mane
Lion’s mane, or hericium erinaceus, is a white globe-shaped mushroom that grows at the base of hardwood trees. Lion’s mane mushrooms have been a part of traditional Chinese medicine for many years but have recently gained popularity in the U.S. for their positive effects on the brain and body. It’s important to differentiate this particular mushroom from other types that are used for everyday cooking or used for their psychoactive properties. Lion’s mane is the only mushroom that has been proven to support brain health and act as a nootropic, with no adverse effects. Keep reading to learn what Lion’s Mane does for the body and how you can incorporate it into your daily life.
How Can Lion’s Mane Support the Brain?
Based on a variety of studies done on humans and animals, it’s safe to say that Lion’s Mane is packed full of benefits for the body. Firstly, lion’s mane provides neuroprotective and nootropic effects. Lion’s mane works to stimulate formation and release of two key compounds in the brain: nerve growth factor (NGF) and brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF). This leads to improved neuronal growth and the formation of myelin, regeneration of brain cells, and synaptic plasticity.
Basically, this means the NGF and BDNF work together to create new brain cells while strengthening existing ones. Research on animals suggests that NGF produced with the help of Lion’s Mane may protect the brain against irregular proteins that can lead to brain degeneration. BDNF has been shown to help brain cells fight the negative effects of aging and stress that everyone is bound to face as they age. Clearly, just the production of these two proteins as a result of lion’s mane can have a great effect on cognitive function for all kinds of people. Naturally, people tend to think of cell regeneration and neuroprotection as more important for the elderly, but getting a jump start on your brain health is never a bad idea.
• Protects against effects of dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
• Supports memory and overall brain health
• Improved mood and focus
• Fights effects of anxiety and depression
- This is still a growing area of research, but studies have been done that show the positive effects lion’s mane mushrooms have on depression and anxiety. Results suggest that lion’s mane has the possibility to significantly reduce the symptoms of mood disorders in as little as 4 weeks.
- Studies show that lion’s mane helps decrease chronic low-grade inflammation in the body. Inflammation is linked to many illnesses and diseases, including cancer, throughout the entire body. Therefore, anytime you can keep inflammation levels at a minimum, you are benefiting your health in countless ways.
• Heart health
• Immune function
• Digestion/GI health
• Nervous system
- The antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties, and stimulation of nerve-growth factor all work together to produce the profound effects that lion’s mane mushrooms have on the body. So, how can you get your hands on high quality lion’s mane supplements?
Elite Clarity combines lion’s mane with other clinically-studied nootropics such as bacopa monnieri for next-level brain health and protection. Each ingredient was formulated and chosen for a specific reason with ultimate cognitive function in mind. Elite Clarity is an all-natural way to effectively:
• Eliminate brain fog
• Improve memory
• Sharpen mental alertness
• Increase concentration and focus
• Protect your brain
Elite Clarity is a supplement that you can take once a day as a cognitive health supplement. If you’re looking to supercharge your brain function and overall health, Elite Mind Labs offers an evolving line of supplements to meet each of your needs. Whether you are looking for clean energy, hydration, stress relief, or all of the above, we’ve got you covered! Feel free to check out our website (www.elitemindlabs.com) or send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more.